Bill Payment Options
The ACRWSD conveniently offers multiple ways for customers to pay their monthly bill. Payment options include the ability to pay using cash, check or most major credit cards.
- Pay Online– You can pay your bill online with your Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or E-Check. Make a one-time payment or register to manage e-billing notifications, view past bills, and more. Save trees and avoid the hassle of mailing or dropping off your payment!
For more information about e-billing, you can visit our e-billing page on this website.
Still need help paying online? We’re here for you!
Chat LIVE with a Customer Relations Representative M-F 7:30am 5:30pm
E-mail us: email@example.com
Call us: (260) 427-2696 M-F 8:30am-4:30pm
- Mail Payments– You can mail your payment in the form of money order or check (no cash) to:
P.O. Box 2269, Ft. Wayne, IN 46801-2269
- Pay by Phone– You can submit your payment by phone:
- Pay in Person– You can pay in person by stopping by our office:
200 E. Berry Street, Suite #130, Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
- AutoPay– You can set up AutoPay so that the amount of your bill is deducted from your bank account monthly. For your convenience, you will still receive bill in the mail for your records. To set up AutoPay call:
- Self-Serve Kiosk– You can pay your bill using the City Utilities Self-Serve Kiosk, located on the first floor of the Citizens Square building:
200 E. Berry Street, Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
- Drive By Drop Box– You can simply drop off your payment at the City Utilities drop box:
200 E. Berry Street, Ft. Wayne, IN 46802
*The Drop Box option requires you to drop off your payment at least 1 day before the due date to ensure it will not be a late payment.
Additional Billing Information
As you may be aware, we have switched from the OLD 7-digit account number to the NEW 15-digit account number. If you are paying your bill through your banking institution’s service, please be sure to update your District account number.
The Allen County Regional Water & Sewer District invoices each customer on a monthly basis. You will receive a paper invoice each month reflecting your current amount due and any delinquent amount due. The bill is due on the 20th of the month and delinquent after the 26th of the month per Rate Ordinance #2015-12-1. If your payment is not received and posted in the office by the 26th of the month, a penalty assessment of 10% is added to your amount due.
The District is not responsible for the United States Postal Service and their delivery dates and times. You are responsible for your monthly payment whether or not you receive the paper invoice.
The District has contracted with Fort Wayne City Utilities to file liens on the District’s Customers who have an unpaid balance that is delinquent more than 60 days.
Once the delinquent amount is Recorded and Certified with the Allen County Auditor’s Office, it can no longer be paid at the District Office or Fort Wayne City Utilities, but must be paid at the Allen County Treasurer’s Office at One East Main Street, Fort Wayne, IN.
This lien will be applied directly on your property taxes as a special assessment.
Wholesale customers are those who are billed directly by the District. If you are a wholesale customer, your bill will come from and be directly payable to the District.
Retail customers are District customers who are billed directly by Fort Wayne City Utilities. The District has contracted with Fort Wayne City Utilities to bill and manage these accounts directly through Fort Wayne City Utilities. If you have questions regarding your invoice from Fort Wayne City Utilities, the Customer Service number for Fort Wayne City Utilities is (260) 427-1234.
You may drop off your monthly payment in person by visiting the District office between 8:30AM and 4:30PM at the address listed below. The office is in the Citizens Square building at the corner of Clinton Street and Berry Street.
200 East Berry Street
Suite G-015 (Garden Level)
Fort Wayne, Indiana 40802
PO Box 2269
Fort Wayne, IN 46801-2269
You can call (260) 427-2696 regarding any billing information.